I have recently done a major overhaul in my house for the sake of simplifying. Only our favorite things made the cut. It really made me realize all of the ridiculous and pointless purchases we have made in the past but also gave me the idea for this post. Since it is Christmas time, I thought I’d share with you some of my favorite things that made the cut, just in case you know someone who might enjoy them as much as I do. You can find any of these products on Amazon. I pretty much keep them in business.
- Pointehaven Heavy Weight Flannel Sheet Set – My husband and I absolutely love these sheets. They are so warm and cozy for the winter time and the pattern is really pretty.
2. John Frieda Body & Shine Smooth Waves Jumbo Rollers – These hot rollers heat up super fast and give you beautiful, big waves in just minutes. The clips hold them in place really well, too…unlike a lot of other hot rollers on the market.
3. Kingslong 15.6 Inch Laptop Backpack – This is THE BEST laptop bag/backpack I have ever owned. Not only is it super stylish, it’s super functional. There are a plethora of pockets and compartments for all of your things….I can even put my lunch bag inside of it with my wallet, keys, cell phone, notebooks, laptop (obviously), and my bottled water. Also…it’s WATERPROOF!
4. Realm Cologne for Men – Ladies…I cannot keep my hands off of my husband when he wears this cologne. Seriously. Enough Said.
5. Red Vanilla Marble 16-Piece Rectangular Dinnerware Set – I have a thing for white dinnerware and this is the prettiest set I have ever seen. I absolutely love serving food to guests on these.
6. Kenneth Cole Puffer Jacket – Bill bought me this coat a while back (knowing that I love rose gold – major points scored). It is really warm AND lightweight.