Hey there! I’m Lori and when I say I am a royal mess, I seriously mean that I am a ROYAL MESS! I have stumbled through my walk with God so many times that he offers me piggy back rides pretty regularly.
I always struggle when people say to me, “Tell me about yourself.” Where do I even begin? So, I have decided to just make a list for you with anything that pops into my head about myself. Here we go…
“Lori’s List of Random Stuff About Me”
- I am married to a man who is 1000% the ying to my yang. He also happens to have SUPER sexy arms. Sigh...
- My favorite color is red and now also, Rose Gold (Can't get enough of it!)
- I love bullet points
- I completely geek out in Barnes & Noble, Office Depot, Staples, and The Container Store
- I have a teenage daughter named Bella who, by the grace of God, seems to be pretty well-adjusted in spite of being raised by the ROYAL MESS that I am.
- I also have a step-daughter named Elayna who just so happens to be only a month older than Bella...AND, they are best friends. I keep being told this is a HUGE blessing.
- I have a Bachelor’s in Christian Ministry.
- My favorite word is “shenanigans” You can’t say it and be angry at the same time. Also...I love getting into shenanigans. Who doesn't?
- I am a MAJOR night owl.
- I want to hear any and every spooky story that anyone wants to share. If it’s creepy, I want to know.
- I think power plants look like shimmering castles at night. They make me smile.
- I wish there was a way to cuddle with Christmas. I lose my mind over it….or so I’ve been told. And, last but not least…
- I’m a TOTAL theology nerd…hence the degree in Christian Ministry.
Ok, I think I now officially qualify as your new BFF since you know so much about me. Let’s go have a spa day together!