Hey there! I’m Lori and when I say I am a royal mess, I seriously mean that I am a ROYAL MESS! I have stumbled through my walk with God so many times that he offers me piggy back rides pretty regularly. I’m not going to lie, it’s my favorite place to be. So, when you get to heaven, I will be the one perched on top of his shoulders. You won’t be able to miss me.
I always struggle when people say to me, “Tell me about yourself.” Geez! No pressure! Where do I even begin? So, I have decided to just make a list for you with anything that pops into my head about myself. Here we go…
“Lori’s List of Random Stuff About Me”
- My favorite color is red
- I have a stuffed animal named Barbara Manatee (If you know the reference, you are one of my people)
- I love bullet points
- I completely geek out in Barnes & Noble, Office Depot, Staples, and The Container Store
- I have a 12 year old daughter named Bella who, by the grace of God, seems to be pretty well-adjusted in spite of being raised by me and her father. Her sarcasm makes us so proud.
- I am best friends with my ex-husband. Weird, I know. But, that’s just how we roll.
- I have a Bachelor’s in Christian Ministry and I am now going for my Master’s in Counseling. My future clients have no idea what they are getting themselves into. If you are wondering why, please refer to the name of this blog. It pretty much sums it up.
- My favorite word is “shenanigans” You can’t say it and be angry at the same time.
- I am a MAJOR night owl.
- I want to hear any and every spooky story that anyone wants to share. If it’s creepy, I want to know.
- I think power plants look like shimmering castles at night. They make me smile.
- I wish there was a way to cuddle with Christmas. I lose my mind over it….or so I’ve been told. And, last but not least…
- I’m a TOTAL theology nerd…hence the degree in Christian Ministry.
Ok, I think I now officially qualify as your new BFF since you know so much about me. Let’s go have a spa day together!